The PS2 is Sony's much awaited successor flagship console system. Boasting a lot of badassness and coolitude, the PS2 looks really appealing to us because good ratings = lots of hits! Our crack team has done some research on the PS2 and found many amazing things about the way its insides work!
First, with its amazing proprietary engine, it can read these disks people sell and show moving pictures on any household TV screen! We hear it uses a "laser" to read these disks and procsses them on one or more "CPUs." Then with amazing I/O floppy USB parallel technologies, it can "render" 3d stuff like me fragging people and blowing their heads up! Hey this is so cool and technological!
Let's take a look at this amazingly awesome hardware!
We've also uncovered some super-rare fact sheets on the PS2:
- It plays DVDs as well as CDs! This is crazy! They use the same drive! Isn't that fucking crazy!?
- They sell these in Japan, USA, AND Europe! Wow, crazy Frenchies!
- It stops working and smells funny if you spill coffee on it.
- You can use it to play Playstation games! Also Playstation 2 games! And also browse the internet! And brush your teeth! And hack into the government's secret files!
- It was assembled by Korean slave labor.
- PS2 stands for "Playstation 2!"
- It has 28 Gigaflops of RAM and a 2000 baud CPU!
- The case is black because black is cool!
SOME COOL SPECS:
CPU: PLAYSTATION 2 CPU!
CLOCK SPEED: 24 hours!
SYSTEM MEMORY: 48 blocks!
MEMORY BUS: UH, One card at a time
CO-PROCESSORS: GRAPHICS AND SOUND
FLOATING POINTS: 39 GIGAFLOPS!
CLOCK SPEED: 12 hours
DRAM STUFF: I think 1 controller
DRAM WIDTH: 3 inches
PIXEL THINGS: TV Screen. NTSC!
Number of voices: Help me here
Sampling Frequency: What?
CPU CORE: USB
CLOCK FREQUENCY: 6 hours
SUB BUS: PARALLEL
INTERFACE TYPES: IEEE 18329452
DISC MEDIA: Blue